I periodically go on binges of playing through old adventure games from my youth (as well as newer adventure games), and occasionally I'll find something which I feel might be worth putting on the web. (My main contribution in this arena is my Qt-based mapping utility, creatively named advmap.)
This section here is to collect other notes which may occur to me. Right now there's not too much, but presumably this'll grow over time.
- Stationfall Puzzle Tree - A tree of all the puzzles in Stationfall, with dependencies to show what needs to happen before what. It should go without saying, but this is extremely spoilery.
- Beyond Zork General Reference - Notes about what the various wands/scrolls/potions do, exactly, and numerical comparison of all the weapons in the game. Mostly spoiler-free except for what it intends to spoil, though it does mention some locations/puzzles as well.
- Beyond Zork Limited-Use Item Reference - Specific notes about the limited-use items in the game, the situations under which they're useful, and conserving the usage of said items (though in general unless you're being careless with your items, you're unlikely to put yourself in a no-win situation). This has a section which is generally spoiler-free, but there are many spoilers in the last section.
- Beyond Zork General Gameplay Reference
- Beyond Zork Limited-Use Item Info
- Stationfall Puzzle Tree