Just a page to generate graphs from Borderlands 2/TPS BPDs. If you don't know what a BPD is, this isn't for you. Many thanks to LightChaosman for the data which powers this generator!
Green nodes are the initial Events in EventData2 which kick off the BPD trees. The number in brackets is the index in the BehaviorSequences array which the event lives. If the main BehaviorSequence has a name, it will be here. The Event name itself is always shown after a period.
Other nodes are behaviors from the BehaviorData2 array. The number in brackets is the index of the behavior.
Variables are inside the nodes, underneath the title of the node. Output variables are prefixed by Out:, input variables are prefixed by In:, and context variables are prefixed by Ctx:.
- The left-hand side of the variable (before "via") is the relevant entry in the VariableData array, with its index in brackets. If the VariableData entry is named, the name will appear there as well. The data type is always shown.
- The right-hand side of the variable (after "via") is two components:
- First, the relevant entry in the ConsolidatedVariableLinkData array, with its index in brackets. The name will always be shown there.
- Secondly (after the comma), the index in the ConsolidatedLinkedVariables array which points to the actual variable.
The links between the behaviors will have a few labels attached right where they leave their parent node. The first number is the order in which they are called, starting with zero. The second number, in brackets, is the index of the ConsolidatedOutputLinkData entry being used to provide the link. Optionally, a third entry may appear under that, prefixed with a lowercase "d", which will specify a delay before triggering the next behavior.
- Correctly display delays which aren't whole numbers
- Use text labels for variables rather than arrows
- Added LightChaosman credit for data -- should've had that in for awhile!
- Changed to rectangles rather than ellipses for the nodes
- Initial post