I've been trying out Arch Linux. What's here now is just my own Arch repo for various things which aren't in the main repos. Mostly just taken from AUR and compiled by myself.
Packages (and the repo itself) are signed with this key.
To enable the repo (not that anyone but myself is likely to ever want to do so), you'd follow the instructions found at the Arch wiki under unofficial_user_repositories and Package_signing#Adding_unofficial_keys. Briefly, though, add the following to /etc/pacman.conf:
[cj] SigLevel = Required Server = http://apocalyptech.com/linux/arch/cj
Then do one of the following:
- Grab cj_arch_signing_key.pub
pacman-key -a cj_arch_signing_key.pub
- Or just have pacman-key grab it from a keyserver:
pacman-key -r 9E91E6BC8BF2B7028B77F6AE800A59499850590A
pacman-key --lsign-key 9E91E6BC8BF2B7028B77F6AE800A59499850590A
"Source" packages are available as well, created with "makepkg -S". These files just contain PKGBUILD, for the most part, and any other support files which aren't the actual sourcecode packages themselves (which makepkg will fetch on its own when you make them).
What's in here, anyway?
- Various Perl mods which some of my personal utils use. Anything music-related falls into this category, and also Crypt::Random.
- kpcli and related required Perl mods
- Fedora's tuned, which I'm used to using on my laptop.
- Bacula backup software. (not actually tested for the most part - was just using it for the "bat" command, which does work)
- Python's mysqlclient
- icu57, a Unicode package of some sort required by Minecraft's newest launcher.
- fgallery, a util that generates static HTML/JS image galleries.
- Also facedetect-git, an optional dependency for fgallery.
- Pacmixer, a curses-based audio mixer for Pulseaudio, intended to be similar to alsamixer. This PKGBUILD I changed slightly to require the multilib version of gcc-objc. I'm sure there's a better way of specifying deps so that it doesn't matter whether you have gcc-objc or gcc-objc-multilib, but I didn't yet look for one. Also this version is patched with the pull request at https://github.com/KenjiTakahashi/pacmixer/pull/15.
- Frotz, Fizmo, Gargoyle-git, and Grotz -- all Z-Code (interactive fiction) interpreters, for use with Infocom text adventures, among others.
- perl-musicbrainz-discid and perl-webservice-musicbrainz0, optional dependencies for the CLI CD ripper "abcde".
- cvs2svn, a utility to migrate old CVS repositories to newer version control systems (including git)
- logstalgia rebuild
- gargoyle-git and grotz
- perl-musicbrainz-discid and perl-webservice-musicbrainz0
- Frotz and Fizmo
- Initial post