Index of /linux/gaim-figlet
Stupid little plugin to figlet-ize outgoing text. Put it in
* Relies on having "figlet" in your path
* Doesn't do any sanity checking at all
* Highly vulnerable to injection attacks (though I suppose that
you'd probably have to be attacking yourself)
* Relies on the other person having Courier New installed
* Probably doesn't deal well with embedded HTML or overly-funky chars
* Barely a plugin
* Is, in general, total garbage
* Regardless: FUN!
A friend mentioned that I could just have installed SlashExec  and
run a figlet from there pretty easily. To this I say: shut up, that's why.