This page can be used to find which pakfiles contain which Wonderlands game objects (or other files stored inside WL's pakfiles). It's intended as a tool for anyone interested in accessing Wonderlands data for modding purposes, but who doesn't want to unpack literally everything. Using this page you can find out the specific pakfile which has what you want and unpack just that one.
- Text files which describe pakfile contents are also available via this Google Drive link.
- A SQLite dump of the database is available here: wlpakfile.sqlite3.zip.
- The sourcecode for this site, and the data-generation scripts, live in my wldata repo.
Note: Unlike Borderlands 3, it looks like the Steam and Epic versions probably have some differing pakfile contents. For instance, the Steam version released with a pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_3_P.pak and pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_4_P.pak, whereas Epic installs only have the former. (Future patches past DLC3 will certainly provide the latter for EGS, but the Steam version will likely remain one patch-number ahead.) The data on this site was generated using the Steam pakfiles, so the specific mapping of contents to pakfile names found here can't be trusted if you're on EGS.
To search, input only the last "name" in the object to the textbox. For instance, to find which pakfiles contain /Game/Enemies/EndlessBoss/_Design/Character/DesertAspect/BPChar_DesertAspect, you'd just put BPChar_DesertAspect in the search box. This page does not currently support any wildcards -- you must know the actual name of the object you're trying to look up.
Enjoy! And let me know if you find any bugs or have any feature suggestions, etc.
- Updated with data from today's patch
- Updated with DLC4 Data
- Added SQLite database dump
- Link to sourcecode (why didn't I do that originally?)
- Initial release (data current as of Steam release)